This page will provide answers to common questions regarding insurance. For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page and we’ll provide answers to questions you may have.
What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a form of insurance that pays a set amount to your beneficiaries when you die, with certain conditions.
What is a beneficiary?
A beneficiary is a person or entity that has a financial interest in you being alive. Spouses, children, an estate, business partners or your employer are a few examples of beneficiaries
Why buy life insurance?
Every situation is unique but below are some common reasons that people buy life insurance.
- Pay for Final Expenses like funeral costs
- Replace Income for Dependents
- Pay off a Mortgage, Business Debt, College and other Major Expenses
- Create an Inheritance for Loved Ones
- Pay Estate Taxes
- Fund Charitable Contributions